Worker’s trousers in a combination of cotton, organic cotton, and recycled cotton inspired by vintage workwear. Wide, straight, and cropped legs. Patched legs at the front, button fly and pockets in side seams and one sewn on back pocket. Relaxed on-the-hip fit, if you want a more classic fit go down one size.
Made in Estonia.
50% cotton 25% recycled cotton 25% organic cotton
Soft workwear cotton twill in a sustainable combination of cotton, recycled cotton and organic cotton. The material is undyed, and the colour is the raw natural off white shade of the cotton with small pieces of cotton seeds, appearing as small grey-brown dots in the material. The material gets softer by use and wash. Our garments are washed and tumble dried for a relaxed leisure look. No need to iron the garments.
Wash inside out with similar colours in 30ºC. Use washing powder without bleach.
- 1/2 waist width 39cm / inseam 58cm size 34
- 1/2 waist width 40,5cm / inseam 60cm size 36
- 1/2 waist width 42cm / inseam 62cm size 38
- 1/2 waist width 44cm / inseam 64cm size 40
- 1/2 waist width 46cm / inseam 66cm size 42
- 1/2 waist width 48cm / inseam 68cm size 44